A survey of Blendon Hall in 1912 lists the mansion in parkland of 85 acres.
On the ground floor: entrance hall, inner hall, staircase, billiard room, music room, library, drawing room, dining room, morning room, housekeeper’s room, butler’s room, butler’s pantry, servants’ hall, kitchen, scullery, servants’ kitchen and bathroom, coalhouses, four servants’ bedrooms reached by a secondary staircase.
On the first floor: bedrooms and lavatories.
Two coach houses and stabling with bedrooms over.
Farm buildings including barns, cowsheds, pigsties, dairy, glasshouses, walled kitchen gardens.